Tuesday 1 May 2012

My Bucket List!!!

Well I saw someone elses bucket list not that long ago so thought to myself, I could do with one of these!! So i decided to pick 50 things I want to have achieved by the time I die :)
soooo here we go !!!
1. Swim with sharks.... totally gonna do this one, try and persuade people to help me to fund it for my 21st!!!
2. Travel the world... Visit as many counties as I can, Australia is top of the list, then America.
3. Pass my Driving test.. this has to be ticked off my list by the end of summer!!
4. Gain a couple more Tattoos, Kinda got the bug now :)
5. Become less of a technofob lol, computers hate me!!
6. Become a mum :) cant wait to start a family!!
7. Own EVERY Disney DVD!!
8. Marry My Man!!!! Cause I Super Duper LOVE HIM!!!
9. Master the art of cake decoration as my skills rival a childs :/
10. Train my Collie to walk nicely on the lead (probs the least likely to happen) stubborn bitch!
11. Fly a Plane Again!!! as I already have and it was amazing!
12. Own a gun Licence :)
13. Keep my best friends forever!!
14. Own a house that i'd be proud to leave to my children.
15. Learn how to sail and own a boat.
16. Visit the Orkney Islands up the north of Scotland :)
17. Complete my family tree, getting there!
18. Have an amazing job, so I can help provide for my family.
19. Donate alot of money to various charities (RNLI, Cancer charities, Animal Charities)
20. Get a Psycic reading done! although I am properbly the most sceptical.
21. Go on an African Safari
22. See the northen lights in all their glory.
23. Donate blood at least 20 more times
24. Go to a broadway show!
25. Join the RNLI or Search and Resuce Service.
26. Run a half marathon at least
27. Live to see great-grand children :)
28. Find a hobby that will help me get fit
29. Become a qualified Scuba Diver
30. Visit the Great Barrier Reef and snorkel there
31. Bungee Jump!
32. Sky Dive
33. Learn to say 'HELLO' in 50 languages
34. Learn to Dance (Ball Room or Latin)
35. Climb a Mountian
36. Ride some of the Biggest roller coasters in the world.
37. Drive across America in a VW camper van route 66 :D
38. Go to a Brazilian Carnival once i've learnt to dance ;)
39. Mardi Gras in New Orleans
40. Visit The Louvre, Paris, France work on my posh side :P
41. Climb the Statue of Liberty
42. Visit Disney world (I wanna meet Minnie)
43. Take up Photography
44. Solve the Rubik’s Cube (impossible)
45. Learn to Knit so i can make clothes for my babies
46. Read every Harry Potter Again!
47. Complete a Post Graduate Course at UNI (physiotherapist)
48. Meet Royalty (DONE!!!!)
49. Become Self Efficent, Grow own food!
50. Own a Beach House :)
51. Own a Pub
52. Adopt/ Foster a child
53. Mush a Dog Sled
54. Milk a Cow
55. Help with Lambing
56. Take up Yoga
57. Go to a Forgien Olympics
58. Attend Ladies Day at Antree.
59. Wimbledon (for champers and strawberries)
60. Go to the British GP. F1.
61. Times Square for New Year with my Man
62. Learn to Surf
63. Volunteer abroad either in an orphanage or animal park.
64. Go to Glastonbury
65. Take a Spontanous trip abroad
66. Visit Machu Picchu
67. Walk a mile along the Great Wall of China
68. Paddy's Day in Dublin
69. Save a Life, I'd hope someone would appreciate it.
70. Travel 1st Class on Plane
71. Go to Hammons Candy Store in America!!
72. Sleep under the Stars! (somewhere warm tho)
73. Put a message in a bottle and toss it in the ocean
74. Party Till the Sun Comes up!
75. Visit all 7 wonders of the world
76. Go Whale Watching
77. Spend the Night at Chillingham Castle
78. Try and Eat Healthier cause junk food is bad!
79. Make My Family Proud :)
80. Sit on a Beach and Watch the SunSet (Romantic)
81. Teach my Children to Ride a Bike
82. Take Up Tennis
83. Go Clay Pigeon Shooting
84. Horseriding along a beach
85. Get my lifeguard qualifications
86. Go on a Ski/Snowboarding Holiday with my family
87. Learn to play a musical instrament
88. Own a peice of Tiffany Jewerly
89. Win the Lottery even a Tenner will do :P

well so much of only 50 things kinda got carried away oooops :) x soooo hope i can achieve all of these :) x

No comments:

Post a Comment