Tuesday 1 May 2012

About Me!

Me and my Puppy Mia
Well for my first post I thought I better tell you all a little bit about myself...

Me and the Duke (ssshhhh sneaky pic)
Am 20, have a nice small happy family with the most amazing supportive parents and grandparents ever, I'd be lost without them, I have a little sister who i havent always seen eye to eye with but will always love her. I have also go 3 super cute pets, Ruby and Lily the Cats and Mia the dog :)

The Animals
My Friends are amazing, might have lost afew over the years but you always know who will be their for you.. I have my 2 bestest buds in the whole world, even if they are hundreds of miles away i know i can always pick up the phone.


Me and my Girls
Tammy ack well she's just the most amazing person in the world, we have been best friends since first school and have always been friends.. 

Kirsten well we've only been friends for about 5 years but i feels like i've known her forever, shes totally mental and just such an amazing friend.

As these are the two bestest friends i thought i'd only write about them, because i know they will ALWAYS be there for me!!

My Man :)
Me and Martyn
Then theres Martyn, my most amazing boyfriend ever!! it really has been 2 of the best years of my life! he's just amazing, and cant wait to spend many more years with him.. he makes me laugh, which is always important in a relationship, and I can speak to him about anything (if he listens is another thing tho)... I really do love him soo much tho... <3



Lil Ethan with Thomas
His family are also totally amazing love them soo much too, his mum and dad are just lovely and are so welcoming :) his brothers and sister are class, especially his sister shes just Dani thats all i can say, and Ethan ah I really do love that lil man sooo friggin much <3.




Liam
Noah

 I also have 2 of the cutest lil cousins in the world, Liam whos 3 and is just the cheekyist lil man ever and noah whos almost a year and is just soo adorable :)








Uni Life is great, I chose not to move away as my family and friends are here and I didnt want to leave, soppy shit I am lol. well my mates there are great didnt think i could make friends so quickly, they all have something about them that just makes them so unique and makes me laugh, and also i see little bit of me in all of them.

Me, Alexa and Cara.
Shona is Mental a total dizzy blonde but is just great. Alexa is just Alexa a proper borders lass that loves her hockey and horseys, then theres Cara is just class she just goes with the flow totally like me and that why we get on soo well.  Then theres Fraz well we do clash abit but thats cause he's a total freak out and stresshead specially near deadline day, where as am normally quiet chilled and relaxed...



Well i think thats everything... cant wait to write next post :) x



2 comments:

  1. Really enjoyed this, a really sweet post! Loving my photography skills of Ethan too ;) haha
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww thanks :) haha i just love that pic of him
    x

    ReplyDelete