Wednesday 2 May 2012

10 Things I LOVE about Martyn

10 things I truely love about my man......






1. He just makes me smile :D I just need to look at him and am smiling.

2. He's ALWAYS nice to me even when am being a total cow. I know I shouldn't be but its written somewhere in the womens code that we have to be mean sometimes.

3. He plays the Bass... as I have no musical talents its nice to hear someone that does. and that he plays in a band, come on how many people can say that their other half is in a band lol.

4. The way he's just merged into my family and that they all get along (my granny loves him like a grandson... SO CUTE)

5. The way he kisses my forehead when we're cuddling, proper cheesey but I love it.

6. The little pet names he gives me, even though I pretend to hate them. Come on BUTTMUNCH thats just charming like.

7. We can talk about anything!!

8. The ways he's grossed out about needles and stuff, just makes me laugh lol.

9. The fact he's taller than me and I just feel save and secure.

and finally number 10...

10. That I am more obsessed with sports than him, and I have to explain it to him... TOO CUTE!!!

I LOVE YOU MARTYN GRAY, cant wait to spend the rest of my life with you <3




1 comment:

  1. Lush! :)

    Ditto with #2 (about Jake though obviously lol)
    x

    ReplyDelete